Year 3 Class Teacher – Maternity Cover
Required for 1st November 2021
Full time, one year fixed term contract – or the return of the current post holder
Main Pay Scale 1-6 – depending on relevant teaching experience
The Governors are seeking to appoint a creative and inspirational Year 3 Class Teacher to join our team of dedicated and enthusiastic staff. We are looking for high standards of teaching and learning that will ensure children achieve the best outcomes. Applications are invited from experienced teachers and NQTS.
The successful candidate needs to:
- be an excellent primary practitioner with high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour for learning,
- have a creative approach to the curriculum and deliver learning in exciting ways both in and out of the classroom,
- be able to motivate and enthuse children to achieve challenging targets,
- be able to work flexibly within a supportive team,
- be a practising Catholic or would be sympathetic to the teachings of the Catholic Church. You will be expected to make a full contribution to the life of the school following the Catholic ethos.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- teach highly motivated, friendly and polite children,
- work in a happy, vibrant and successful Catholic school,
- be part of an enthusiastic, supportive and hard-working team of staff,
- be part of an active and supportive school family of governors, parents and parish community,
- continue with your professional development.
Please visit our school website for more information about our school: www.stcolumbasprimary.co.uk
Applicants must complete a CES application form. This can be downloaded from our school website. Paper copies can be obtained upon request. Please return all completed application forms to Mrs Denise Wallace (School Business Manager) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Columba’s Catholic Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date – Friday 8th October 2021 (12 noon)