St Columba’s Primary School is part of an alliance of local schools and institutions whose aim is to share skills, experience, talent and the capacity to help improve learning and achievement in schools across North Tyneside and our surrounding area.
The alliance offers opportunities in :-
- Providing high quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for teachers.
- Strengthening our successions and leadership for the future.
- School to school support.
- Initial Teacher training (in partnership with Northumbria University)
- Research and Development.
- Specialist Leaders of Education.
Staff have already taken part in high quality training for Newly Qualified Teacher (NQTs), the Deputy Head teachers Conference and training from MENCAP to deliver CPD to head teachers and SENCOs.
For further information please visit the shiNE website